Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Insured and Bonded mean? The term "bonded & insured" basically means that we have went that extra step to show how confident we are in our business and the services that we provide. Our policy is purchased annually through Pet Sitter Insurance. This is something we believe adds value to our services and allows our clients to rest assured while we are in their home caring for their pets.
- How do I get started with your services? We have not started using any online scheduling software yet to contact and schedule all online so you will need to get in contact with us via email or phone. Online scheduling software is one of our next goals as we continue to grow so stay tuned for updates!
- How do we meet you before our services start? What does it entail? Our "Meet & Greet" consultation is complimentary for our clients before we start services. This gives us all a chance to meet and have plenty of time to talk or answer any questions. These normally last 30-45 minutes depending on the amount of animals we are caring for and their needs.
- Why is it better to use a pet sitter in your opinion? Our main opinion about using a pet sitter has to do with the amount of stress that they will not have to deal with in our care like in a kennel. They are mostly creatures of habit and love their environment that has their own bed, toys, familiar smells, etc. Our goal is to try and make it as normal as possible while their people are away!
- How far in advance should I look to schedule services? It is best to reach out about scheduling services at LEAST a week prior to your trip. We do understand that life happens and there will be emergencies that happen so please just let us know ASAP. Our flexibility with our clients is something that really sets us apart from our competitors.
- What are your hours? We are open Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM and only available on the weekends if an appointment is scheduled. Feel free to message us if we are not currently open and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
- What areas do you provide service? Our service areas are the South & Southwest side, Camby, Plainfield, Avon, Greenwood, Southport and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure about your location please just contact us for further information.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you have any specials for new clients? Our specials are always changing so be sure to mention that you are a new client when you contact us!
- What is the best way to contact you? You can contact us via email, website contact or phone call. If you are calling us during business hours Monday-Friday you will more than likely have to leave a message since we will be out walking! The quickest way to get a response is email in most cases. Our email is : [email protected]
- Do you charge an additional fee for holiday visits?
- When do I pay you? What methods of payment do you accept?
- Should I give you a key at our Meet & Greet? Can you keep the key for future services?
- In an emergency situation do you care for pets without a meet & greet with the owner?
- Can you administer medication if needed for my pet?
- Do you require a minimum amount of days for weekly dog walking?
Have additional questions? Feel free to send us an email or give us a call! 317-333-2123 or [email protected]